Oberon Writes is an initiative designed to promote student writing across the school curriculum. By publishing student writing in Monarch magazine and on the school website, students gain an appreciation of the editing and publishing process as well as recognition of their writing talents. The Oberon Writes program also encourages students to enter writing competitions such as the Somerset Novella Competition and the Spirit of ANZAC prize, both competitions where we have experienced success in the past.
2014 Write a book day competition
- Oberon Writes 2013 - Junior Poetry (80.67 kB)
- Oberon Writes 2013 - Senior Poetry (108.48 kB)
- Oberon Writes 2013 - Year 7 (139.25 kB)
- Oberon Writes 2013 - Year 8 (102.68 kB)
- Oberon Writes 2013 - Year 12 (97.17 kB)