Oberon High School is a school with a proud tradition and a positive public profile. It is expected students of the school should, by their appearance and behaviour, reflect these attributes. The teachers, students and parents share a strong commitment to providing an environment conducive to teaching and learning and enabling academic success.
We are all responsible for developing a positive school environment and celebrating in our diversity of cultural background, interests, talents and achievements. In encouraging and building this cooperative approach it is acknowledged there will be behaviours and events that occur that compromise this ideal. When this occurs the school will use a restorative approach to repair damaged relationships with individuals and groups. Where appropriate the School will inform and involve parents in a staged response through a Student Support Group.
Please refer to the following Student Code of Behaviour and Student Engagement Policy for further information
- Welfare and Engagement Policy (249.32 kB)
- Uniform Policy - Feb 2017 (454.43 kB)
- Uniform Policy (110.31 kB)
- Student Engagement Policy (328.94 kB)
- Student Code of Behaviour (619.73 kB)
- School Council Parent Payment Policy (147 kB)
- Refunds policy (101.65 kB)
- On Site Supervision of Students Policy (154.33 kB)
- Office 365 Information and Consent Form (37.41 kB)
- Oberon High School Network Policy (88.93 kB)